Juice Plus+ Fitness Effect
|Juice Plus+® – Take Juice Plus+® as recommended every day!
Juice Plus+® provides added whole food based nutrition from 17 different fruits, vegetables, and grains in convenient and inexpensive capsule form. It has been clinically documented in published, peer-reviewed research to help support your immune system, reduce oxidative stress, help protect your DNA, and impact key indicators of cardiovascular wellness. These are important attributes of good health to everyone, of course, but especially for those who exercise.
90 Day – Combine great nutrition with regular exercise by eating Juice Plus+® and exercising at least 30 minutes a day – 5 days a week. What kind of exercise should you do? That’s easy: the one that you will do! As long as you are physically active – whether it’s a comprehensive workout routine or a daily walk – it counts towards your 30 minutes.
Fitness Effect – We believe that eating Juice Plus+® in combination with regular exercise over a 90 day period will create a noticeable “fitness effect” in you. Being both healthy AND fit can open a whole new world for you! You’ll be able to do more things, do them better – and, ultimately, do them longer into your life.
The many healthful benefits of Juice Plus+® have been demonstrated through numerous independent clinical research studies to show that:
- Juice Plus+® delivers key phytonutrients that are absorbed by the body.
- Juice Plus+® helps support a healthy immune system.
- Juice Plus+® helps protect DNA.
- Juice Plus+® positively impacts several key indicators of cardiovascular wellness.
- Juice Plus+® helps reduce oxidative stress.
These studies have been conducted in leading hospitals and universities by investigators in the United States, England, Australia, Austria, Italy, and Japan.
To date, Juice Plus+® clinical research has been published in peer-reviewed medical and scientific journals, including:
- The Journal of Nutrition
- Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise
- Journal of the American College of Nutrition
- The Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition
- Evidence-Based Complementary & Alternative Medicine
- Nutrition Research
- Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Integrative Medicine
- Current Therapeutic Research